La Ferme - Description
The farmhouse, separated from the manor by the pond, is a 19th century brick and dressed stone building. From the 16th century basis still remains a square tower, part of the ancient seigneury of Ferooz. You will be delighted by the alliance of
charm and great comfort of the farmhouse which was totally renovated in 2011.
Accommodation for 18 people and possibility for receptions for 50 seated or 120 standing people.
- Ground Floor: hall – sitting room – dining room - kitchen- reception room, snooker and homecinema - 4 WC
- First Floor:
- 1 suite with 1 bedroom with 2 beds, 1 with 1 bed, sitting room, bathroom
- 1 bedroom with 3 beds, bathroom
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds, bathroom
- 5 bedrooms with 2 beds, shower and WC
- Wifi, Internet in all bedrooms
- Baby chair
- TV, DVD, home cinema, snooker, table football
- Sauna for 5 persons
- Pets not allowed, non-smoking premises
- Electric car charger. Accepts most charging cards